Saturday, January 20, 2007

Thought of the day, mission statement

Sometimes all it takes is a little nudge to remind you of why you do things. Thanks Sj from across the pond.

Sretlif, They control us. They twist and warp our thoughts emotions and actions.
They control our lives. I'm a slave to mine and only now after thirty-two years on this planet do I realize how much.

Anyone, that is used to reading my blog, you'll have to excuse me for the platform has temporarily changed.

I am currently fighting back and doing so has taught me how deep rooted is the nemises.
Loved ones continously attact you, oblivious to there own actions.

You can't trust yourself. I'm set on auto self destruct mode and watching it as it happens wondering why can't I stop. Sretlif, probably branded before I could walk, now stop me from running. Which is all I want to do, but its pointless for where ever I go they will follow.

The new battle has begun. The battle for my life. The battle for the essience of who I am.
May god have mercy on my soul. May I take back this imposter that inhabits my mind.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very intriguing post. and yet I'm distracted by the lack of grammar and spell check... I guess that's part of my sretlif. I want to ask just why it is your fish needs mercy. but I won't.

good luck.

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, that was bitchy. maybe it wasn't your fish at all, rather something with your shoe(s)?!?!

but I really did find this post interesting. nice to see YOU in there, even though I'm not 100% sure wtf you're saying. I still sort of get the idea.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, can't know where the details of your mind are from so far with so little but I feel ya... grab back what remains and remember who we remember. Think of what we think of you. I think you will find yourself right there.. just a little pissed.

;)

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you fixed your soul!!!

see, it's not as hard as you think!!

10:17 PM  
Blogger diogo said...

Grammer and spelling are important.
They may get in the way of understanding the message.

But,

I missed the memo, when did they become more important then the message?

12:42 AM  
Blogger kristin said...

;(

don't be mean diogo. I said I liked the post and found it intriguing. but it is important to me... i am a writer deep down to my marrow, and you know that. It's really hard for me to dig in and take it seriously, especially cause it's not just one or two errors. and I said before that that was about my filters. But I'm not the only one and I'm easy on you and you know it. When I said I didn't know wtf you are talking about that refers to the lack of details, not your spelling and grammar.

So again, I like the post. I think I made that clear. I'm hoping that you'll post more like this in the future.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Sj said...

Kristin was anon?

No more writing?

8:22 AM  
Blogger kristin said...

i didn't do anon on purpose... when these comments went up orgnlly my name was there. weird.
]

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker