Friday, October 05, 2007

Thought of the day

Fear is the only real detractor from living life.
Being nervous about a wonderland ride may stop you from experiencing it.
Sometimes you need a guiding hand. Thinking about the what ifs, only stops you from
experiencing the thrill. Concentrating on every past ride accident does nothing but increase the fear and remove logic. So much so that you freak. Over analyze the negatives and cause irrational decisions and conversations.

Asking the conductor to make unnecessary changes to the ride, even though they have already made it perfect for you. You get to a point that you don't know what is reasonable and what isn't, in terms of a request.

Logic helps you make good decisions, fear destroys. I love the ride I'm on.
Fear gets in the way of the most logical of men. The conductor has given me everything I need or want. But from time to time, fear gets the better of me.
Some call it a self preservation tool, I think its taking its toll on the structure of the ride itself. Luckily my conductor is very brave. And I will always love her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sj said...

Ca c'est tout.. completely

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker