Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Thoughts My Opinions

Lately I've given a little more thought to religion and faith.
Meeting people with different opinions, reading articles, and analysing my own filters.

Conclusion:
Atheists, catholics, and all other religiously opinionated groups are
all religious factions fighting to be free from the prosecutions of the other groups and obtain power.

All are easily discredit, by examples of members of their groups doing wrong.
No one allows each group the privilege of not being perfect but still being right.

My conclusion, without a spirit, we are by definition simply flesh and bone. We are not good, bad, or evil. No purpose to our existence and no more moral or valuable then cottage cheese.

History demonstrates that man kind is weak minded and selfish. Science is mathematical. Belief in the common good, is selfish preservation. I believe we are weak, but instinctively good. There fore created my something good. Not simply a scientific combination of factors with unrealistic odds of happening.

1 Comments:

Blogger k a r e n said...

Interesting post.

I flew to Calgary a few days ago for business and purchased a book to read during the flight. It's entitled, "The Devil and Ms. Prym" by Paolo Coelho and I don't know if you've heard/read it but it's basically a story that asks the question, "Is man by nature good or evil?". Anyway, just thought I'd mention it because it was quite an interesting read.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker